Zion National Park Lodging
Welcome to the Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens nestled in the heart of Zion Canyon in Springdale, Utah and bordering Zion National Park along the Virgin River. The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens is a truly unique riverside boutique resort with clean, comfortable, and relaxing rooms and suites. We are a great place to call home for visiting Zion National Park and other area national parks like Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon North Rim, weekend getaways, romantic escapes, destination weddings, family vacations, or just to enjoy the view and the peaceful atmosphere.
Check out our new blog page and keep up on events, specials, and more!
A riverside oasis that is truly serene and gives you the feeling of being in a really great backyard instead of just a place to spend the night. All of our rooms and suites are smoke free and feature all the modern amenities you would expect and need along with an excellent staff to continually make sure your stay at the Cliffrose is truly relaxing and memorable. One of the best features of all are the amazing views of the surrounding peaks of Zion National Park wherever you are on the property.
Best characterized as a small resort we feature a harmonious blend of 51 total units comprised of motel style canyon view and riverside rooms, 1 bedroom canyon view suites, and our luxurious 1 and 2 bedroom riverside suites all surrounded by 5 acres of manicured lawns, perennial flower gardens, large shade trees, and towering evergreens. In addition to our rooms and suites we also now offer the option of our exclusive private resort home, the Hummingbird Villa, located adjacent to the property and featuring its own secluded location near the river and an opportunity to experience what it’s like to live in this amazing destination.
- Free wireless internet both in your room or suite and the outdoor areas.
- Seasonal heated outdoor pool open April-October.
- Waterfall jacuzzi open 24hrs all year.
- 24 hr business center with internet and printer access. (opening May 2013)
- High quality coffee and tea both in room and in the lobby.
- Complimentary 800 and local phone calls.
- Free daily parking available before check-in and after check-out.
- Outdoor campfire pits and charcoal bbq grills.
- Riverside beach lounge areas.
- Brand new 750 square foot conference room (opening May 2013, reservation required)
- 900 square foot outdoor event pavilion (reservation required).
- Over 40,000 square feet of expansive lawn areas for outdoor recreation and events.
- 24hr coin operated guest laundry.
- Express lobby market place for snacks, drinks, and other sundries.
With our convenient location bordering the park, the Cliffrose is only 200 yards from the Zion National Park Visitor Center and Main Shuttle staging area! Our close proximity to other area parks like Bryce Canyon National Park, 1.5 hour drive, and the North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park, 2.5 hour drive, make us a fantastic choice to stay in one place longer and not have to pack/unpack and move around.